Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Clean Intentions

I have been detached from reality the past few months. Everything seemed to be blown out of proportion. Thinking back about the events that transpired this summer, everything seemed hazy. And I am not exaggerating when I say that so much has happened.

Drastic changes. Lasting impacts.

I learned so much and is still continually learning. I understood where my friends are coming from, I just wish it is the same with them. These are people who I know I'll grow old with. No matter what we go through, I know we'll be able to work things out.

I decided to start a new blog in the same manner that I stepped back from the things that are zooming by. I guess it's time to take a different approach. I know that I won't be able to control things but I know I'll have help anytime I need it.

At sa pagbabagong anyo...gusto kong ipagdiinan na walang shift F7 sa luma kong blog jenny. (di ko na ginamit ang pangalan mong kakaiba at madali kang nahahanap.)

No comments:

Site Stats