Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Bored Stiff

Conducted a Time and Motion study yesterday and I can say it's one activity I'm not too keen on doing that's why I'm dreading tomorrow and the next two weeks! Apart from the fact that we are putting aside tons of activities that we should be doing, it sure is tiring! I also can't count how many times I've looked at the clock praying that looong nine hours to be soon over. I've filled four pages of my notebook with nothing but doodles and incomprehensible writing. I've thought of every food imaginable from toknenengs to the buffet at circles! Of all things I've also thought of Cheech Marin and Shrimp on the Barbie...that alone proves how bored I must be!

Anyway, for lunch today at around 2am, we trooped over to Cost-U-Less. Like Pricesmart, they serve affordable and great pizza. Ruby went loco over the half priced Cadbury's while Em-J can't resist the slashed priced 1.5 Tropicana's. I, on the other hand, had Cheez Balls for just a little more than 50. Best of all, it's undisturbled shopping.

Also received several copies of Harry Potter ebooks along with several quizzes that I can never figure out without cheating. Hehehe.

No comments:

Site Stats