Pages

Friday, June 15, 2007

Tuesday naman!

I woke up really early today to meet up with Jencarps who's coming home from a late shift. I met up with her at ABS. We then headed over to Kamuning to deliver tickets that Penny ordered. This is my first time to meet her and she's such a joy to talk to. After about an hour of sharing, we went to Fleur de Lys to leave some tickets and have dessert.

My manager informed me that he won't be coming to work becaue he's down with the flu. He instructed me to make sure that we are all well prepared for our presentation at 2:30 to our regional manager. As if by luck, after a few minutes, I received a call from our operations manager that we will be rescheduling our presentation next week since there are clients visiting. Yey! At least I can now relax and enjoy the drink that I ordered.

I then headed to the office and had a meeting re: Sykes sponsorship of Zsazsa Zaturnnah. We were able to finally close the deal. I then talked to Yvette of TP re: all the requirements that they still need before the show opens on Friday. I'm flooded with information and I'm getting confused.

When Ruby arrived, I informed her of what Yvette and I talked about. Hay, as most of my close friends already know, what happened is another long story deserving of another entry all by itself. I headed home really exhausted.

No comments:

Site Stats