Pages

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Mababaw na Kaligayahan

As most of you already know, I have finally moved to Mandaluyong. I'm now a city lad! Hahaha!

The place though quite bare is a huge convenience since it takes me roughly about 10 minutes to get to work. I do, however, get bored since I don't have a tv and an internet connection yet. Last night, to pass off time, I rummaged through some of the junk that I brought there and was surprised to find tickets to musicals that my sister and I watched a few years back. Ang saya mag-reminisce.
******
A couple of announcements from Sykes made us all very happy. First, since there is a heavy downpour, McDonald's will be setting up their booth at one of our floors. Nothing can be more convenient! The second announcement, on top of our regular daily transpo allowance, all our taxi fares for the day will be reimbursed! Yey!!!

No comments:

Site Stats