Pages

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Mich in Singapore

I met up with Michelle and her friends when they were here a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, I didn't bring my camera when we first had dinner so I made sure to have it me when we saw each other again for our last dinner.

After a long day of shopping, we stopped by their hotel so they can drop off all the goodies they bought.



As they were already pressed for time, instead of heading to Orchard, we went to nearby Crystal Jade which wasn't a bad choice. I really enjoyed the food.


Michelle and her good friend, Gigi.


The Xiao Long Bao was good but I found the wrapper to be a little bit to thick.


The chicken was okay, but was barely touched. (I took the remainder of the dish home and it's still in the ref till now. Ulk.)


Our favorite would have to be the fried tofu. I'd come back over and over to Crystal Jade for this.


The rest of the dishes were likewise very nice. I especially loved the noodles the Michelle chose for us.





Here we are after our meal.


Their final stop? Chewy Junior! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are not swamped anymore with too much office work...

Anonymous said...

Hello Carlo,

Nagpadala ako ng e-mail sa yo. Sana mabasa mo. Salamat sa oras.

From,
Melvin

Site Stats