Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Kuishin Bo - Birthday Lunch

IMG_0067

If I had any more leaves, I would've taken a birthday leave but since my leaves are already all plotted out, I opted for the next best thing, to have a buffet lunch at Kuishin Bo at Jurong Point. It actually has one nifty Japanese food strip.

IMG_0042

IMG_0043

Kuishin Bo is value for money, the buffet lunch is only 21.90++ for an hour and about 28++ if you exceed the hour.

My absolute favorites are the salmon and ebi tempura.

IMG_0060

IMG_0063

Here are a few more pictures from the buffet spread. I wasn't able to take pictures of the other stations since I was already quite hungry.

IMG_0055

IMG_0058

IMG_0057

IMG_0059

One more great thing about the restaurant is the fact that they quickly replenish the food items.

IMG_0053

IMG_0052

IMG_0051

Their dessert spread is also great except that they don't have the chocolates that I liked the last time I was there.

IMG_0048

IMG_0045

IMG_0046

IMG_0066

8 comments:

selle said...

happy birthday again carlo! you just intensified my craving for japanese food! God bless you always!

Carlo said...

thanks selle!!! anong okay na japanse resto dyan ngayon?

MrsLavendula said...

everything looks so scrumptious!

docgelo said...

wow, your post about these japanese goodies makes me drool in my work desk, haha! i like japanese! where is this in Sg? by the end of august, my family and i will have a few day-break in Sg (our first time there actually) during our hari raya break here in penang.

btw, i stumbled upon your blog via doc mitzi's our daily blog.

Carlo said...

hi docgelo! thanks for visiting. you have an interesting blog, i love reading about food.

kuishin bo has a couple of branches, the one that i went to is quite far from the city. the nearest one in town would be the one in suntec city. take the train to city hall. if you need directions, just holler.

kristina said...

I Love Japanese foods!! i like the way you took pictures.. pictures pa lang nakakagutom na.. and the way you blog very helpful, we get to know which place to visit and not to... so far i only follow 2 bloggers you and celine :)

Carlo said...

thanks kristina! :) ikaw ba yung friend ni analyn?

kristina said...

yes ako nga.. galing mo magblog :) puntahan namin ni ate ung mga afford namin na resto na pinopost mo.. 1st on the list ung sa holland daw :)

Site Stats