Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Mr. Jones' Orphanage

Mr. Jones' Orphanage is probably Bangkok's most whimsical café‎.  You step into the café‎ and you immediately feel like a child again.  It's a good feeling and just for that, I would have to say that this is my most favorite café‎  in the city.
IMG_7064

The interiors leave you feeling warm.
IMG_7045 IMG_7048 IMG_7042
IMG_7054

Here's my dining companion for the day.
IMG_7043

The best part for me would be their open dessert bar.  Their full dessert menu is available on display, walk over to it and just point at whatever looks the most delicious.
IMG_7050 IMG_7051 IMG_7052 IMG_7053 

I took my sweet time looking at each cake on display before finally settling on the coconut cake.  It was perfect! It wasn't too sweet to make you feel sick after a few bites.
IMG_7059

I also ordered a serving of the sweet and sour pancake which I also loved and a serving of iced coffee just because it was extra hot outside.
IMG_7057 IMG_7056

Their fresh ingredients are also available on display and you'd see the staff walk over to the carousel where they're at.
IMG_7044

Your bill comes in this little box that has a little milk chocolate surprise.
IMG_7061 IMG_7062

Mr. Jones Orphanage is right at the ground level of the very cool Seen Space.
IMG_7067 IMG_7065




Mr. Jones' Orphanage
Ground Floor, Seen Space
Thong Lor Soi 13

Alight at Thong Lo BTS, take exit 3


1 comment:

docgelo said...

this is so cool food place, carlo!
i initially thought you went to a charity place, to my surprise, a whimsical and delicious place! i hope i get a chance to go back to bangkok and will definitely try to visit and dine at this place!

Site Stats