Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Monday Morning

I've never felt better...it's been just a drag the past couple of weeks. Nothing's changed really...in fact this week has got to be the start of one of my most hectic weeks at work with three major activities in line on top of my regular load and still without a partner. You'd probably read about it here in the future but as of now, I choose not to think about it.

Woke up today listening to "I Can See Clearly Now" upon the advice of Shobe that she downloaded from "lemonwire" hahaha! I think it has helped with my sunny perspective today. Another song that I've been listening to this early morning is Bonnie Bailey's Ever After...a song that we constantly listened to during our Singapore trip. It makes me wanna dance although everybody knows that my dancing prowess has been a constant source of Em-J's amusement.

No comments:

Site Stats