Pages

Sunday, November 20, 2005

One Month Gone

Selle aside, most of my blogger friends have had no recent posts. Interesting that when I finally got broadband at 'dial-up'speed, I haven't been blog-hopping or posting at all. And when I finally decided to post a new entry, it's been exactly one month since my previous post.

It's been a few-three days with the weather so cold. And I'm missing rmh and msn. I wonder why. I'm feeling nostalgic, I went back to reading my entries from my previous blog and I can truly say that so much has happened. I remember heading to work at 11am, furiously checking my break schedule and desperately looking for an extra chair to sit my friend (either emj or jencarps) to join me in my misery of supporting over the phone. Starbucks is an everyday menu and staying long after my shift is over is never questioned.

Anyway, as of today, still loving my work. I'm already at the backrow of our 'mala-comelec' office. Have already watched the 4th installment of the Harry Potter series along with most of my co-QCs. Loving Grey's Anatomy. Have already watched every episode of the second season of Desperate Housewives and have also been forever banned playing the mafia boss. Sad.

1 comment:

selle said...

Selle aside, hahaha! Funny! I stopped checking yours and portia's blog for a while thinkin' youve lost interest with blogging -ang tagal kasi walang post :(
Then today I just thought of clicking both of your links and was happy your blogs updated! Lets go out naman minsan!

Site Stats