Pages

Monday, October 30, 2006

Five Weird Things About Me

I was tagged by Selle to list down 5 weird things about me. (By the way, everyone who answered this "weird" meme started their post with almost the same line.)

I am having difficulty coming up with my own "weird" list because I don't tend to do things differently from others and if it's a widely accepted practice done by almost everybody, it is defined as normal, right? Ummm...I don't really mean that, I just can't think of a paragraph to start this post.

1. I like things to be really organized that I need an organizer to organize my organizers. Really. For instance, I have several notebooks at work to keep track of what I'm doing. I have one for internal trainings, one for my to-do lists, one for process observation notes, one as a scratch whenever I feel like doodling, and on top of that I still have a journal.

I also come up with all sorts of trackers, quick links, and folders in the shared drive.
With the intent of keeping things organized, it usually becomes more disorganized.

2. I'm not a music fan so don't ask me about the latest releases. However, if I hear something that I like, I can listen to that song repeatedly for days on end.

3. Similar to Selle, I have my own weird way of eating one of my favorite chocolates. Twix! I start with eating all the chocolate and caramel and save the biscuit for last.

4. I love cakes...but when I dine out, I really have difficulty choosing which cake to try that I end up not buying one. In fact, I haven't bought a slice of cake in ages. Nevermind if I salivate daily over the displays at Goodies & Sweets and Coffee Beanery on my way to work.

5. Lastly, I love expired chocolates. All chocolates have the same distinct taste when it expires that I just can't say no to. In fact, the chocolate drink of a famous coffee shop became one of my favorites because it tastes just like that!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha tsk tsk tsk i guess people do really change. pa link and pa tag :)

Carlo said...

joan! si carlo nga to. link kita. hehe.

Site Stats