Pages

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Zsazsa Zaturnnah Update

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 weeks before the scheduled show and we are already out of tickets. This is something that I am truly happy about but something that I didn't expect since most of my friends are not really inclined to watch musicals. I also expected to have just a little difficulty selling the tickets. In fact, a few days before we signed the contract with CCP, my two friends backed out on me. We eventually pushed through with it and we're glad we did.

I am really thankful to those who helped us promote our slot and to those who bought tickets without thinking twice in their efforts to make our lives a little bit easier. I won't be naming names, you all know who you are. See you all on the 28th!

By the way, visit asian theatre circuit for the latest news on Philippine theater.

No comments:

Site Stats