Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Lookback: 2008

Today marks the beginning of another year of uncertainties.  It is both exciting and scary.  I can't find a phrase more fitting to describe what I'm feeling today than Forrest Gump's line: Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.  

I'd like to make a list of things that stood out the past year and I'm curious as to what this list would look like next year: 

1. Both my brother and I have been confined. (I hate to be sick.) 

2. Em-J, Willie and Rhommel, all members of the QM Emerson leadership team resigned leaving Clarice and I all alone. 

3. If 2007 was filled with many theater events, 2008 was the exact opposite for me.  I've been swamped that I can only keep on promising to watch a show to no avail. 

4. Rhommel and I started and ended our business this year.

5. 706-PINK

6. Addicted to Frozen Yogurts! (For 2007, McDonald's shakes remained to be my addiction)

7. Chili Peppers!

8. Attended service at VCF. 

9. Visited Baguio and loved it!

10. Had the chance to travel again, something that I promised to do the previous year.

11. Weekends at Malabon. 

12. New laptops for Rhommel and me. 

13. First time addiction to a teleserye.  (what's happened to me?)

14. Solving the Rubik's cube for the first time.

15. Lost a friend, gained new ones and lastly, found old ones.  

No comments:

Site Stats