Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

On Vacation

Today marks the first day of my really really long vacation. I'm glad to be able to take a breather from the unending activities for both the office and at Pink. I have been sleep deprived for such a long time that I'm really looking forward to just sleeping the day away which I intend to do once I hit the sack later.

This is weird. I have been up since 2pm of Wednesday with only about 2 hours of sleep till today but I really don't feel sleepy. I took the straight shift from Wednesday to Thursday in time to catch my scheduled appointment late afternoon Thursday. After work, I headed straight to Pink to drop the document that we need for SEC and Oliver accompanied me while waiting to catch my ride.

Portia, Clarice and Selle, I'll make it up to you guys once I get back. :)

No comments:

Site Stats