Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Ssssslow

I haven't been able to blog as much since our internet connection has been acting up the past few days. We are currently signed up for a 12MBPS premium service but we haven't really been able to enjoy even half that speed. Before moving here, we used to have internet service from both Singtel and Starhub so anytime we encounter any slow connection from one provider, we simply switch to the other. We already had our service with Singtel disconnected since the lock in period has already lapsed, now I'm wondering if we shouldn't have.

I talked to the tech support rep yesterday and they promised to look into this. This is now the speed that I'm currently getting:

I know download speed from torrent is not really a good enough basis but it's good enough for me.


I just wish this fast connection is maintained. 

P.S. The 350MB file that I was downloading finished way before I finished typing this short entry. 

No comments:

Site Stats