Pages

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What Is It With March?

What is it with March that most things electrical suddenly went haywire? I read a couple of posts from two different friends that their computers recently crashed. As for me, nothing as bad as that but still, I can't help but feel that too much is going on too soon.

You already know about my internet woes. Apart from that my BlackBerry which has been most reliable has been constantly freezing and it's battery being drained too soon. The other BlackBerry which I've been using just to receive text messages from Globe suddenly also has it's juice drained even if it's inactive for most of the day. Seeing that I only have one charger, this kind of posed a problem for me.

Lastly, the adapter from my fairly new laptop also decides to stop charging. I don't know what happened but it's been giving out system errors. So tell me, what is it with March?

No comments:

Site Stats