Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Clumsy Me

I'm not really a fan of watches. I don't know why, I just never felt comfortable sporting one but when I saw the New Gent line from Swatch while we were picking out a gift for Em-J, I knew I just had to get one.


Em-J was asking the staff from Swatch if they still sell the rubber protectors from way back when, unfortunately they don't.

Anyway, two days after, I accidentally scratched my watch while I was talking to somebody as we were passing through a narrow doorway. Yikes! It had several deep gashes up top. I know this is not covered by the warranty so I gave the service center a call to check the price for the replacement glass. I was then told that they don't replace the glass for battery operated watches. Double yikes!

Photobucket

I decided to go back to the store where I bought the watch last Wednesday. Clarice sent a message that she saw a service center at Wheelock so I passed by there first. 

Photobucket

It's funny but they don't handle Swatch watches there; I was directed back to the retail shop. Good thing the shop is nearby. 

I showed them the scratched watch and was told that they'll try to polish it. A minute after, they handed it back to me looking almost new except for a little nick. Yey! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

selle said...

carlo, your red swatch is gorgeous! i want a pink one! hehe

Carlo said...

thanks selle! bagay sayo yung pink. :)

Site Stats