Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Updated: Wish List

So Selle already posted her wishlist which inspired me to come up with my own.

1. Karlology - I haven't had the chance to check the bookstores here if this book is available. I've read a few pages online and it sure is funny.


2. Manila By Day - Read more about it here.


3. Enjoy card - I love discount cards! I just think that it's not practical for me to buy this because I'm not in Manila often but if somebody will give it to me then I'm perfectly okay with it.
















4. BlackBerry Torch - Touch screen and a keyboard, BlackBerry 6, new browser - what's not to like?


5. Passport holder - I don't have a specific design in mind yet but I was thinking a passport holder and wallet in one. 

5. Bellroy Wallet 


3 comments:

selle said...

super great idea nung enjoy noh! even my brother wants to have that too! malapit na mag christmas!

Carlo said...

oo nga eh. get the enjoy card tapos sabihin mo sakin kung sulit. hehe.

Ziggy said...

Leave item no. 5 to me. :)

In exchange for an HP Envy Beats Edition 14" laptop. Hee hee (kidding)

Site Stats