Pages

Monday, December 13, 2010

Gerry's and Sweet Spot

*Photos taken with BB Torch

Last Friday, I went to Starhub at Plaza Singapura to have my iPhone replaced. The home button has been acting up and it has become totally unresponsive by Thursday. I guess it's quite common with iPhones because processing the replacement was fairly hassle free (no questions asked) but wait time is approximately an hour.



I then met up with Em-J and we proceeded to Gerry's. We got there at a little past 8 and too bad that they're out of sisig again. The good thing is they still have a few more dishes available, I settled with the Kare-Kare which was very good especially the bagoong! Yay to Gerry's!

After dinner, Em-J had this bright idea to walk all the way to the newly opened Marina Bay link since it has an MRT station connected to it. Good thing the link is airconditioned because it felt like we were walking forever with no MRT station in sight.



I did chance upon this very spacious Din Tai Fung there, but sadly, I doubt that we'll go all the way to the Link just to eat there when there are several much nearer ones though crowded.



Good thing I have this sweet treats with me so there was something to look forward to after that long trek.






Still on my quest for good macarons, I tried Sweet Spot located at Tower 3 of the Marina Bay Sands hotel. Priced at $2 each, it was pretty affordable. Forget what I said about Bakerzin's macarons, these are way better. There's a burst of flavor after the very first bite. 

Now, there are two more reasons to troop all the way to Marina Bay Sands. 

No comments:

Site Stats