Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Skinny Pizza

Ronald, a good friend, introduced me to Skinny Pizza and I have to say it was love at first bite.

IMG_0649

First off, I love their interiors. I love it so much that I didn't take a lot of photos but as you can see from the photo below, it's fun and there's a wall dedicated to pop culture.

IMG_0635

IMG_0637

The menu is also well thought of.

IMG_0633

IMG_0634

Their pizzas are very unique because the crust is very thin and crunchy. The ingredients are also very fresh and healthy so there's no guilt feeling even if you finish one whole pizza all to yourself.

The first pizza that I tried was the most interesting, Squid Ink Pizza with a black crust. Sadly, I didn't take a photo. The others below were also very nice except for the last one, it was curry flavored and didn't sit too well with me.

Meatball Napolitana
IMG_1185

Wild Truffle Mushroom Pizza
IMG_1183

English Breakfast
IMG_0648

Ginger Butter Chicken
IMG_0646

The pièce de résistance for me are their truffle fries. It looks plain but it sure packs a punch.

IMG_0643

The other side dishes we tried were the seared brie cheese and the harissa prawns. An order of one side dish is about $6 - $7, if you order three, you get all at only $15.

IMG_0645

IMG_1182

If you're not yet full, do check out their dessert menu.

I forgot the names but I love tangy desserts so this first one is my favorite. The banana bread is all to simple so you can do away with it.

IMG_1189

IMG_1188

IMG_1187

Here are our customary group photos:

IMG_1176

IMG_1180

IMG_1181

2 comments:

docgelo said...

after viewing this post at nearly midnight, i am badly craving for pizza. that's still a normal sign, isn't it? haha!

...everything in the photos look so delightful!

Carlo said...

i believe that's normal, happens to me all the time. haha.

Site Stats