Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

First Week Back in Manila

This is, I think, one of the last photos of me in the office before they officially closed it down.

DSC05536

My first day back, after taking a quick nap, I met up with Oliver for lunch and Razon's halo halo. Analyn happened to be here visiting so she tagged along together with Badette.

DSC05538

DSC05540

I tried to pass the time at the mall while waiting for Oliver to finish his shift so we can head out to catch the Little Mermaid preview. Contact me for tickets. I'll give you a hefty discount.



DSC05542

The preview was a success and if I hadn't been so preoccupied, I'm sure I would've enjoyed it as well.

DSC05546

DSC05549

The next day, after another Mermaid meeting, I then met up with Rhommel. We picked up Gavin and met up with Willie who wanted to show us Ayala Triangle all decked up.

DSC05565

DSC05559

DSC05567

Sadly, all the restaurants were extremely crowded so we headed back to Paseo. We ended up at Yellow Cab and Willie introduced us to Dear Darla, a unique pizza experience.

DSC05574

DSC05573

DSC05571

Willie then dropped me off at the Fort where I met up with my college friends. We all had a great time that we barely noticed that it was already 4am.

DSC05577

The next day, I met up with Willie, Pau and Rhommel. We all went to church to pray and then headed out to Eastwood for dinner and Happy Lemon.

DSC05580

DSC05578

DSC05586

DSC05587

The next day was spent with my family. We went to church and then went crazy with desserts at Becky's Kitchen. Sadly, I wasn't able to take photos. We then passed by Banawe for me to try Chatime.

DSC05589

DSC05591

It has been quite a busy week for me, I just have to meet up the rest of my friends soon before I run out of juice. :p

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello carlo, looks your good. i cannot seem to respond to boki's email . just remebered he email. im here in Yangon, Myanmar, internet connection is poor. will arriving there dec 4 9pm. will just catch on you guys at the play. pakisabi na lang, di na ako nakarespond sa email nya ...

melvs

Anonymous said...

carlo! when tyo nila portia??? and, are you back here for good? what happened? we really need to meet up before you fly again! and i want to watch the little mermaid, and gusto ko mag pa pic with rachael ann go! hehe

selle said...

nyek, selle here carlo. chrome automatically logged resty in.

Carlo said...

uy selle! nakatweet ko nga si portia eh the other day. tomorrow? what time ka free? nood ka! bigyan kita ng super super discount. hay naku, walang meet and greet ang atlantis pero super galing nya.

docgelo said...

so you're back in pinas! my family and i are coming home too for our days off; fun begins 2 weeks from now. we're all excited already!

excitment heightens after i saw your photos of ayala triangle! the park's so lighted for christmas! saya!

how long will the little mermaid musical run? when's their last show? we saw a different one years ago with carol banawa and dianne dela fuenta/kc concepcion as leads but been reading raves about rachelle anne go and erik santos' performances here.

Carlo said...

hi docgelo! yeah, i'm back in pinas and i'm enjoying it. nothing like Christmas back home. I'm glad you'll also be spending it here.

The Little Mermaid will run till the 11th of December. The show now is a little bit more familiar and Rachelle and Eric are truly exceptional. :)

Site Stats