Pages

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Wish List


I don't usually receive a lot of gifts during the Christmas season partly because most of my relatives and some of my friends believe that upon reaching a certain age, one should outgrow the practice of being in the receiving end of gift-giving. Nonetheless, I'd like to post my wish list.

1. Night by Elie Weisel

2. A Pen - I already received one thanks to the QM team

3. Hot and Cold Thermos

4. 2007 planner - I already gave my sister my Starbucks planner since it is way too bulky

5. Dream Jungle by Jessica Hagedorn

6. Sneakers

7. An Obagi set

8. Walker's Butter Shortbread Cookies

9. Caramel Cake from Estrel's

10. Monster Shirt series from Zara

11. Measuring Cups and Spoons

Can't think of anything else as of the moment. Any gift whether it's on the list or not will be highly appreciated.

No comments:

Site Stats