Pages

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Delayed Thank Yous!

Zshali, true to her word, gave me a copy of Bob Ong's Macarthur last week. I already finished the book and have already said my views on it. With "bogaloid" as a new term introduced by the book, can't help but remember other weird terms that we previously use such as Spongklong and Burunggoy. Don't exactly remember what they both mean but I know Ralph, Nicole and I use spongklong often. Burrongoy naman is a term that my high school chem teacher used to call us. Kayo meron kayo?

Speaking of books, Tuxqs also gave me a copy of Chris Martinez's Laugh Trip a few months back. Sayang lang cause I already bought a copy for myself. Nevertheless, the gesture is much appreciated. Thanks!

Craving for doughnuts, Em-J treated all of us to a couple of rounds of Krispy Kremes! Can't get enough of them. Sabi ko nga kay Zee, doughnut fan ako. Kahit na yung sa kanto, gusto ko!

No comments:

Site Stats