Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Weekday at TP

I arrived at CCP at a little past 1pm. I went straight to the TP office and was really embarrassed when I saw one of my blog entries posted in their bulletin board. Paolo texted me that he'll be printing it out and posting it but I got the message right when I was already by the door. Ms. Yvette was still busy so Paolo and I went outside so I can finally convince him to join us this coming Saturday. Hogi arrived soon after.Ms. Yvette, Hogi and I then headed to Starbucks to discuss some things and then back to the TP office for a little more chitchat with Paolo. As it was when we were with Zshali, Paolo shared his wealth of knowledge regarding musicals complete with musical numbers. I also managed to take a video, he was too busy singing his heart out to object. Hehe. Sharing some photos here:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hogi then headed home while I headed to the office to officially start my day at work. How sad. It was a pretty busy day so I hardly noticed the time but I also wasn't able to check multiply much.

No comments:

Site Stats