Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Fully Booked!

I figured that posting an entry about our most recent escapade is quite pointless since I am with all my BFFs, my only ardent readers here in multiply...but what the heck.

I really needed to go to Bayantel since I still have to settle my disconnection request but I woke up late so I decided to wait for Micah's class to end instead. Zee sent me a message informing me that she'll be at Glorietta so instead of heading over to CCP, we decided to meet them there. However, on our way, they decided to leave the mall and head to CCP.

We went to the cinemas to secure our tickets but the line was horrendously long. It was worse than falling in line for Juday's movie during last year's filmfest. We didn't want our efforts to go to waste so I decided to take advantage of sureseats instead. There was only one person who's using the sureseats terminal but she nearly took forever. When it was already my turn to use the station, Micah (who I asked to fall in line in case sureseats is not working) was already near the counter. We still opted to use sureseats in case someone backs out.

We then went to CCP where Hogi was waiting for us at Batute. With nothing to do, we decided to have dinner at Tapa King to get to know our new companion, Hilary Hilarious. It was never boring with her. According to Tin, who was unusually quiet that time, she was being upstaged. After dinner, we went back to CCP where Lao and Minette were. Back to Glorietta we go and we went straight to Food Choices for another bonding session. After that, back to the sureseats terminal to pay for our tickets.

The movie was disappointing but thanks to Hilary and Lao's comments, I was kept entertained. I wished to have sat with Nar to complete the loud trio but that would be way too distracting already. Hilary was a fun companion when it comes to watching movies, sobra!

After the movies, Hilary bade us goodbye and the rest of us decided to head to Malate for Lao and Nar's videoke performance. At nearly 4, Tin called it a night. The rest went back to our place for more kwentuhan sessions.

I can't stress enough how fun the weekend has been. Hoping to spend more time with you all.

No comments:

Site Stats