Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Movie Marathon

Today we all headed back to the office after a 4-day break because of the Chinese New Year. It was a welcome break but we were not able to make plans so we all spent it at home. There was really nothing much to do since most of the malls were closed. (Good thing McDonald's was open so we feasted on that.) I actually didn't leave the house for three straight days. Most surprising, I realized that I haven't been out to watch a movie in a theater since the year started, I decided to catch up on flicks that I already downloaded.

The Fourth Kind



Saw 6



The Coffin



The Hurt Locker



Sherlock Holmes



The Women



The Other Man



Gamer



This is already a lot by my standards. I normally have a hard time keeping my concentration when watching movies from my computer as distractions are just a click away. Save for Gamer, I enjoyed the rest. I'm not a fan of gory movies so good thing I watched Saw 6 with Abby and Eco. I can't wait till the next long weekend!

No comments:

Site Stats