Pages

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

24 Season 8 Ep 15, 16

I had a full day yesterday. After work, I needed to go to the embassy to pick up my renewed passport and get myself an OEC. On top of that, I had two back to back calibration sessions from 8pm - 10pm, and of all days, today is the day that 24 decides to air a 2-part episode mid-season. How am I gonna squeeze that in?




Thanks to uber fast internet, I managed. I downloaded the first episode in less than 5 minutes. 

Hassan willingly sacrifices himself. Jack informs Chloe that the general ordered a covert operation. The general and Rob Weiss are both apprehended. CTU manages to track down Hassan and Tarin's vehicle. Dana alerts Tarin that CTU is on to them. Tarin transfers Hassan to another vehicle and crashes his car. Jack finds his cell and traces Dana as the mole. Dana is apprehended. She wishes to talk to Jack in exchange for valuable information.

Dana tells Jack of Samir's location in exchange for her immunity. She wants Jack to handle the operation to avoid any more screw-ups. Hassan refuses to follow Samir's orders. They start uploading the feed of Hassan hostage via internet. Jack and Renee arrive on the location but they're too late. Hassan is already dead. 

My recap is very elementary. I just have to say, I loved the episodes!

No comments:

Site Stats