Pages

Monday, June 14, 2010

Loving Blogger

I'm not exactly sure when Blogger launched their new Template Designer but I'm loving it. I remember when we all joined Blogger, we were all so excited to design our own templates. I had Portia create one for me since I'm totally at a loss when it comes to HTML codes. I also consulted my sister several times since I can't get rid of an error whenever I upload my personalized template. It was fun but also very irritating at the same time.

Blogger then came up with drag and drop with customized buttons and page elements. You no longer have to go to third party websites to get widgets and stuff. Plus arranging your page was way easier.


And now comes, the Designer Template. It even has an auto-preview so you see the changes that you made instantly. Wow! 


And that's not all, adjusting the pesky side bars' width has also become way simpler!


I'm totally loving it! 

No comments:

Site Stats