Pages

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Whole Lot of Eating

A couple of days before my birthday, I received this courtesy of Melvin. Three more past seasons of 24 to while my time away. He was apologizing as he wasn't able to get DVDs but I'm fine with it. So long as it's 24, I can't really complain. 


He also gave heaps of chicharon with laman. I had a few cause I couldn't really eat much. The fat is making me cringe but they're delicious. 


On the 16th, I invited Clarice to have dinner over at Pastamania. We have been salivating over their pasta as we have been passing by the restaurant every single day on our way to the MRT. Em-J mentioned that their food is really not that good but I'm like, how can a highly popular chain that specializes on pasta not be good? I was wrong.

I had the meatball spaghetti while Clarice had the seafood pasta. The pasta is cooked well and wasn't soggy, that much I'll give them but both dishes were bland. It seems as if they forgot to put salt in it. Even the meatballs tasted boring. Add to that the fact that the dish was swimming in pasta sauce which I don't really like. 




Oh well, at least we know now. We're not coming back. When we did get home, the rest of our flatmates surprised us with pizza, cake and ice cream. Too bad we're already full but the gesture was much appreciated. 




Thanks much! :)

No comments:

Site Stats