Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Headed Back

The Sunday I was leaving came by too quickly. I didn't go to church that morning, I went to Pure Gold instead to do some last minute shopping. I also bought a couple of buckets of Chicken Joy. When I got home, Shobe was preparing to leave as well as she needed to go to Trinoma. I started packing my things and left a little after lunch after saying goodbye to my family. I didn't see my brother who was supposed to take me to the airport because he thought that I was leaving at night. I headed to the airport to renew my OWWA membership and secure my OEC.

I then waited for Oliver who picked me up and we headed back to Resorts World while waiting for my flight since I had a few more hours to kill.




We ate at Kenny Roger's even if I was dead full. We lost track of time and I had barely an hour left when I got back to the airport. The rush was okay though since I spent quality time with a friend instead of just waiting at the gates. 

I miss my family and I miss my friends who spoil me like crazy. :)

1 comment:

selle said...

carlo,ang dami mo na palang updates! time to read them all! blogging is still my first love!

Site Stats