Pages

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Mid-Year Check

Last January, I wrote about how exciting 2010 is, I decided to revisit the list I made and see how things panned out since it's already the second half of the year.

1. Clarice will be visiting us third week of January! Yey! - Clarice is already working here. Good for her and also good for us since we now have a resident cook.

2. The Chinese New Year equals a long weekend. Here, where holidays are few and far between, this is surely one that I anticipate the most. - Anticipating 2 more long weekends this September and November but that's about it. Holiday this December falls on a Saturday. :(

3. Flying back to Manila this April! - Done and flying back to Manila again next week! Yey!

4. A trip to the beach. Boracay, Phuket or even Galera. I'm okay so long as it's the beach. - Done. Enjoyed Phuket but might not be able to visit Boracay. 

5. Legally Blonde this September. Reserve your tickets, now na! Haha! - I was wrong, it's this July. I already have my tickets!

6. A trip to Macau and Hong Kong.- No plans have been made yet. Hopefully we can all fix our schedules and budget our finances. 

7. Chicago The Musical this April! - Done. Enjoyed "The Full Monty" more.

8. The Lion King this September. - I think it's been moved to October but still excited about it.

9. Lastly, me, back to blogging! - Still blogging! 


No comments:

Site Stats