Pages

Sunday, July 04, 2010

What's for Dinner?

Clarice and I went shopping late afternoon yesterday. By 7pm, I told her that I was a bit hungry and that we should have dinner. While I was thinking of what I wanted to eat, she told me that we can just have dinner at home because she bought some delicious noodles that I have to try. We got home at around 9:30pm since we still went to another mall to do our grocery shopping and the wet market to get some plantains.

This is the noodles that she was bragging about...

I left her in the kitchen preparing our meal and I was surprised that she prepared just one cup saying that it's already good for two. Lol!

We also had fruit, however, since it was a bit pricey we had to share this many between us. Really sad. 

Good thing I bought some salmon sashimi earlier which she refuses to eat. Oh well, at least I have the entire tray all to myself. 


No comments:

Site Stats