Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Home

When Micah and I got home after watching Legally Blonde, the gang was still wide awake. We shared a few stories before finally retiring to bed. I was really pooped. The following day, they were also up pretty early. We played with the cutest Arianna before lunch.







Micah, Shobe and I then decided to go to Trinoma. If time permitted, I would've loved to watch a movie with them just like how we used to every Sunday after church but schedule was a bit tight. We posed for some pictures before leaving:



After shopping around for a bit, we chanced upon Chewy Junior. I was glad someone decided to bring the delightful little treats to Manila. 



To rest a bit, we agreed on Conti's for desserts since the three of us were still a bit full from our meal at home, however, Shobe and Micah changed their minds so we ended up ordering meals as well. Our selections were hits and misses. 




Baked salmon would have been the most logical choice for me but since I just went salmon shopping with Clarice a few days ago, I decided to skip it. I had the beef salpicao which was just okay, Shobe's chicken pastel tasted like chicken pie which nobody liked. Micah's baked prawns was the runaway winner. For dessert, we skipped the Mango Bravo since we all feel that it's a bit overrated. We settled for the Mango Tart which was the best, the chocolate cake on the other hand was bleh. 




After the meal, we looked for the Forever 21 store since we saw a few people carrying F21 shopping bags. Nobody could point us in the right direction so we gave up. I rushed to Meralco to meet up with Jencarps. Surprisingly, I was an hour early since there was no traffic. I went to Galleria first before heading back to Meralco.


This is our only picture since the usher told us off. Oh well, better than nothing. I'm posting it here even if I look like a troll. 

No comments:

Site Stats