Pages

Monday, September 06, 2010

Starbucks Deal

After dinner last night, Em-J and I were feeling bored so we decided to have coffee at a Starbucks nearby. I guess it was our lucky night cause they have an ongoing promotion of 1 for 1 coffee jelly which is a really good deal.


I also ordered the Peanut Butter bar which was good but a bit too sweet. If Reese's was a cake, this would be it. I love it! Em-J who was not a fan of sweets ordered a chicken sandwich even if we had just a full meal at home half an hour ago.




After paying for our coffee and snacks, we were randomly chosen to take part in a customer survey which gives us another free drink the next time we visit. I guess it was really our lucky night. 


The only downside is that I wasn't able to go to bed early. It was already way past 2am and I'm still wide awake. I'm not sure if it was because of the Venti coffee I had or because I took a long nap that afternoon. Good thing I didn't have problems getting up early for work. 

No comments:

Site Stats