Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Friday Night

I declared an 11pm shift last friday which gives me an ample amount of time to do what needs to be done before working. Em-J and I decided to have our long overdue haircut at the Podium, being that it's the one nearest to our office. Imagine, tons of clients, one stylist around...hence, my "natipos" look. He didn't even bother to ask me what I really wanted. I was asking for a catalogue when he abruptly cut me and said that they don't have one. Armed with a pair of scissors, he snipped away while also attending to the person beside me. Right after, I asked the receptionist if they had a catalogue, and not surprisingly they do have one. Probably one of my worst haircuts ever. The nearby palengke parlor would have fared better.

After waiting for Em-J to finish, we rushed to the office to meet Pau for our 40-year Old Virgin date. We arrived at the Shang 5 minutes after 10 and the ticket booth closed. We then resigned ourselves to have dinner at Gloria Maris. A not too bad alternative...until our orders took to long to arrive and the Japanese Siomai that I so craved came topped with carrot bits!!! Anyway, despite the hassles, it was still a lovely evening. We then headed to work and quickly finished what needs to be done...trackers and all.

John Emmanuel on the other hand is another matter. Again, I do not wish to elaborate but he continually surprises me...a true work of art and I am being sarcastic.

No comments:

Site Stats