Pages

Friday, November 25, 2005

Loving It

To vie away from my usual post of me being tired, let me share a partial list of things that I love.


I love YM and MSN - rantings, ravings and everything in between.

I love StumbleUpon - the best firefox extension. Channel surf to your heart's delight.

I love LOST - unexpected all the way.

I love Desperate Housewives - Gab, Edie and Bree. What's not to like?

I love WMP Skins - ano na sa boring?

I love Tiger's Chicken Foccacia Sandwich - never had a problem with airplane food being that I also love eating military food rationed in sun protected brown bags. i'm so low profile!!!

I love Mini Chocobons - a definite must-have on a depressing day.

I love Cafe Provencal - in search of the best chicken sandwich, we stumbled upon this restaurant. Everything from the appetizer down to the refreshing fruit and milkshakes is a must.

I love Quiapo - From Mp3s to DVDs... (Jencarps!)

I love My Eyeglasses - the lightweight, nearly unbreakable glasses that I used to have broke in less than a year...and expensive it was. Now, I'm sporting a much more comfortable pair priced at just about a third of my plastic ones. Great find.

I love Becky's Kitchen - one of the best finds when I was still a kid and remains to be one of my favorites.

I love P2P - possiblilities...endless.

I love Unlimited Texting

I love the Holidays - makes you feel warm and gooey on the inside.

I love Horlicks - malt candies long gone.

I love French Baker's Chicken Caesar Salad - the chicken sandwich taste I'm looking for without the buns.

I love Big Boy, Tarzan's, Bazooka Joe, and Texas - remains to be the best tasting gums.

1 comment:

jencarps said...

bat wala ng tagboard phota! parang ang bastos nung nasa last ng list mo... Big Boy and Tarzan and Bazooka Joe... tsk tsk

Site Stats