Pages

Friday, May 12, 2006

Back Home

I got back home about a week ago and if I was complaining about the heat in Singapore, it simply does not compare here. Airconditioning is as much a necessity as food. (Ok, not really...)

Things were normal at home. It's as if I never left minus the fact that my bedroom is a tad different. The biggest shocker was from work, I got back with a lot of backlogs which I never expected. The first week was hard, I was struggling and simply can't find the energy to start sorting things out. I do have an organizer but it simply didn't help. Today marks the last day of my second week back at work and I am glad that there's been some progress. I already have check marks on my to-do list which fools me into thinking that I've already accomplished a lot.

No comments:

Site Stats