Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

8 Insanely Random Facts About Me

I have been tagged by Roy eons ago for this meme but I haven't been able to blog as much so I'm posting this just now. Also used the same info for a similar meme I answered several months back. :)

1. I like things to be really organized that I need an organizer to organize my organizers. Really. For instance, I have several notebooks at work to keep track of what I'm doing. I have one for internal trainings, one for my to-do lists, one for process observation notes, one as a scratch whenever I feel like doodling, and on top of that I still have a journal.

I also come up with all sorts of trackers, quick links, and folders in the shared drive.
With the intent of keeping things organized, it usually becomes more disorganized.

2. I'm not a music fan so don't ask me about the latest releases. However, if I hear something that I like, I can listen to that song repeatedly for days on end.

3. I have my own weird way of eating one of my favorite chocolates. Twix, for instance, I start with eating all the chocolate and caramel and save the biscuits for last.

4. I love cakes...but when I dine out, I really have difficulty choosing which cake to try that I end up not buying one. In fact, I haven't bought a slice of cake in ages. Nevermind if I salivate daily over the displays at Goodies & Sweets and Coffee Beanery on my way to work.

5. Lastly, I love expired chocolates. All chocolates have the same distinct taste when it expires that I just can't say no to. In fact, the chocolate drink of a famous coffee shop became one of my favorites because it tastes just like that!

6. I don't know how to cook. Yes, I took up hotel, restaurant, and institution management in college but it doesn't follow that I'm also a good cook.

7. I don't like to shop for clothes. I'd have difficulty shelling out a few bucks for clothes but wouldn't mind spending more for a book I like.

8. I've never been drunk!

No comments:

Site Stats