Pages

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Journal

Friday 4pm.
Clarice and I, fasting for 14 hours, went to Medical City to have our blood sugar levels checked only to find out that we can't fast for more than 12 hours to get accurate results. Our effort and hunger pangs were wasted, not to mention us braving the Ortigas traffic late that afternoon.

Friday 10pm.
My friends and I trooped over to Megamall to excitedly watch "A Very Special Love" and we were not disapppointed. Rhommel who initially had apprehensions in joining us also had a good time. I enjoyed the film immensely that I can't wait to watch it again.


Saturday 3am.
I am once again addicted to Cake Mania that I can't stop playing. Clarice, on the otherhand, is busy with "Iisa Pa Lamang" and Diner Dash.


Saturday 7am.
I revisited Grey's Anatomy and is now halfway through the 2nd season. I'm loving it.


Saturday 1pm.
Rhommel and I have been checking out laptops to replace our laptop cum desktop Neos but we can't find a unit that has good enough specs but is cost-efficient...until yesterday. He excitedly showed me his HP find and contacted the seller immediately. We were supposed to get the same units but he opted to wait for another one with better specs to be available. Now, I have a new laptop on loan from Rhommel. Thanks thanks!


Saturday 4pm.
Em-J from Singapore called me up to tell me that he finally got a new laptop! Also an HP. What a coincidence.


Saturday 2am
Feeling nostalgic while watching the "Larawan" videos from Ms. Girlie's multiply site. I remember being a fan boy and chasing the cast after the show for autographs 11 years ago!

No comments:

Site Stats