Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pepper Lunch

After spending my first two days here mostly sleeping, we decided to spend the day out.

We ate out at Pepper Lunch which was a bit of a disappointment.  Since it always has a long queue, I kind of expected a lot from it.  I initially wanted to order the Salmon Pepper Rice but I had the notion that it is marketed as a beef place more than anything else so I ordered the Cut Steak.  I found it bland and a bit tough.  The dish relied heavily on the sauce which wasn't as tasty either.  Also, their gigantic bean sprouts probably added to my overall impression of the place.  As some of my friends know, I don't like them.  


I did love Em-J's Salmon Pepper Rice and their soft-serve ice creams, both the caramel and black sesame flavors.

We then headed to Expo to check out the Courts Megatex Sale.  Afterwhich, we went to Junction 8 to checkout a couple of toy stores.  We still wanted to have snacks at Ya Kun but Joy was already complaining that her feet were already sore so we decided to head back home but not before ordering KFC's bucket feast!  

No comments:

Site Stats