Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Send-Off

Last Friday, I bade goodbye to Sykes.  It's been sad thinking that come Monday, I'll no longer be reporting to our Ortigas office, my place of work for nearly four years.  What's more saddening is the realization that my friends and I will no longer be sharing a laugh over spam, sisig, Quickly, Yoohoo and Ministop's chicken.

Frankly, I didn't expect to feel so sad but during my last few days, if it's even possible, my team and I have grown much closer.  They truly have been the best one could ever hope for.  Sure, we've had our share of arguments here and there but it has never gotten in the way of our relationship as friends.

We had our last dinner at Tramway.  Some of them also decided to tag along with me at the airport.  I also received a few presents to remember them by. Thanks much.


The slippers from the team and Aidz that Chammy tried in vain to hide





Boxers and a few pairs of socks were what Oliver gave me





PJs from Clarice




My sister and Joanne also surprised me with this tumbler




team picture

Joanne and Micah also dropped by and decided to tag along with my brother who was bringing me to the airport.





No comments:

Site Stats