Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hershey's Chocolate World

Right outside Universal Studios Singapore, is the first ever Hershey's Chocolate World in Southeast Asia. They plan to expand soon to other countries such as Indonesia and Thailand and set up several more outlets here in Singapore.


The chocolate lover that I am, it got me all excited when I saw the store. It's also good that they allow taking of pictures inside so we can share the experience with others.


There were lots of Hershey's chocolate products and souvenir items from stuffed toys to chocolate scented candles.




I think that star of the store is the giant Hershey's Milk Chocolate. It sells for S$60 which is a good pasalubong if you don't mind hand carrying it.



What I really loved the most though are the Reese's products. It was Reese's heaven!




They even have Reese's ice cream topping and giant Reese's!




As we were paying for our goods, I chanced upon Mr. Goodbars. I nearly missed the shelf where they were. I guess since they're not as popular as the other brands, it was placed in a not so popular spot. 


We actually couldn't contain ourselves. We were barely out of the store and I've already finished a pack. Here you can see Em-J also stuffing himself with chocolate.


No comments:

Site Stats