Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Manila, Sept 2011

I was very excited when we were initially planning this September trip. This was going to be my longest vacation for the year but things turned out differently.

It was really with mixed emotions when I left for Manila that day. I really wanted to just rebook my flight and leave on Monday instead of a Friday night. I spent the whole day at Orchard till really late, went home, took a quick shower and left for the airport.

The budget terminal was mirroring my mood, I was still chatting with a friend and didn't immediately notice how quiet the waiting area was.

IMG_1221

IMG_1222

My apprehensions were put to rest when I finally arrived, there's really no place like it.

IMG_1226

My brother picked me up and we went to McDonald's for wifi and breakfast. This is the same branch that we go to late at night when I was still working to satisfy our sundae cravings.

IMG_1228

IMG_1229

I asked my sister if she wants any chocolate but she said that we have more than enough at home.

IMG_1232

My uncle also ordered Chinese and lechon for lunch. I'm reminded of how delicious Yang Chow is.

IMG_1233

IMG_1235

I spent the whole day just at home, catching up with my family. I was actually glad I went back home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay!
-melvs

selle said...

i spot a ghirardelli! *drools* sayang carlo, hopefully on your next visit? :)

Carlo said...

@ melvs - am back in sg for the time being. :)

@ selle - love ghirardelli also! cge next time. it might be sooner.

Site Stats