Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Circles Breakfast Buffet

IMG_1193

Because of our different schedules, we ended up deciding on a breakfast buffet to celebrate the recent movements at work and largely because of its proximity to where we work, we all agreed on Makati Shangri-La's Circles Event Cafe.

IMG_1192 IMG_1188

I was immediately drawn to the Chinese station, I was feeling dimsum and congee for breakfast at that time.  

IMG_1172 IMG_1177

I got all the more excited when I saw the spareribs, sadly, it was bland.  Analyn was right when she said that I should skip it because it doesn't have any tausi (black beans).

IMG_1173

Here are a few of the selections that I liked:

Fresh sushi and sashimi
IMG_1184

Smoked fish
IMG_1175

Eggs cooked just the way you like it.  It might not be obvious but there's a tray of bacon just beside the eggs. Perfect combination. 
IMG_1178

Doughnuts
IMG_1183

Turon and croissants - another perfect combination?
IMG_1181

Native desserts with a lonely tray of red velvet cupcakes
IMG_1180

Fresh fruit smoothies
IMG_1185

And waffles!  
IMG_1191

Having tried Heat's breakfast buffet several times, I find it hard not to compare the two.  I prefer the ambiance of Circles, but I'd go for Heat in terms of variety.



Circles Event Cafe 
Makati Shangri-La
Ayala Ave corner Makati Ave
Makati City

No comments:

Site Stats