Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

June Birthdays






Recently celebrated the last of 4 birthdays this June including mine. Started off with Clarice's which was the most quiet as none of us were aware that it was already her birthday being that she lied to us. My birthday was also simple. We were all excited to go to fontana that time, nevertheless, it was still a special one. (Thanks to those who remembered. Many thanks to Jen who announced it. Thanks for your gifts.) As I don't want to sleep it off, I decided to watch a movie. Again, thanks to Jen who accompanied me the last minute. By the way, I can never figure out why my colleagues had to wait 2 days before giving their gift to me when they've had it all along. Ace's birthday was party time complete with cakes and all. We then headed to Fazoli's to celebrate it. For his birthday, Oliver treated us out to an eat all you can feast at Macau. As we work at a call center, you get to celebrate your birthday twice. So for last night, still Oliver's birthday, we ate out at Marina.

No comments:

Site Stats