Pages

Monday, July 04, 2005

Marathon


I spent the entire weekend with desperate housewives. I'm glad I went to Quiapo right after my shift cause I almost didn't...being awfully tired cause I've already been awake for more than 21 hours and the thought of battling the Quiapo crowd didn't really seem inviting...I weighed my options. Do I go straight home and rest and be bored the next couple of days? or Do I try to fight fatigue to keep me busy? I chose the latter and went home with the first season of Desperate Housewives...not an easy decision to make since they already have almost every tv series available...there's Alias, NipTuck, Lost, CSI:NY, Popular, Gilmore Girls, OZ, 24 season 4, and Smallville.
I started watching the DVDs when I woke up Saturday night and I was glued to the TV set, I only got out of bed out of necessity...it was indeed a marathon and I must say, its time well spent...I was entertained. It was profoundly realistic. Everything that everyone does is for selfish reasons and a lot of assumptions are naturally made. Depressing but true. It hit straight home.

No comments:

Site Stats