Pages

Friday, September 16, 2005

Lazy Weekend

Day 2. 3. and 4. will just have to remain in my not so vivid memory. Thinking about it wears me out...seriously.

Watched Red Eye last Friday and loved it. It's simple, yes. But when did you last see a film that did away with all the crazy all-too unbelievable twist just for the sake of being a benchmark in fildom's history. This time, we get to appreciate the art that is acting. I'm not a critic, I appreciate eye candies like a film thespian never would. And my background on tv has been limited to appreciating the work being put on airing our sitcoms and soaps. Have never been able to participate in the film appreciation classes that were held every weekend by our former boss. So don't believe me, see it for yourself.

Anyway, it's payback time. We played several rounds of CLUE over the weekend and I'm proud to say that I won each and every round...save for the last one where my brother purposedly forgot to say that he has the card that I was looking for. Indulge me in gloating as it might not last.

No comments:

Site Stats