Pages

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Tired

Dead tired.

I came from a late shift yesterday and had to get up early because of an early training. I literally had to drag myself out of bed...thanks to an irate friend. We were supposed to meet up 2 hours earlier but I was sound asleep.

Thus...the prelude to what will turn out to be one of the most tiring days of my life. Again, thanks largely to Mina. Hahahaha!

We rushed to Makati for our first training, but as it turns out the trainer left word that she won't be able to make it. Grrrr....

Anyway, we then attended our general assembly and then proceeded to our unofficial team building. I have pics but I'm too tired to upload it so I'll post it the next time. Our team building was at IO and we stayed there for the longest time. (We had the biggest surprise of our lives when we got our bill!!!) And to think, I didn't even eat. I also dropped by greenbelt for a short while to meet a friend.

With my boss half-drunk and everybody tired, we were surprised when she announced that we still have to work! So here I am, half asleep at nearly 5am. I've been awake for more than 15 hours now!

Prayers...

No comments:

Site Stats