Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Grrr!!!!!!

I am appalled.

I don't usually write about things that irritate me, I usually run to Jencarps who (whether she likes it or not) would listen to my tirades. More often than not, after talking to her, I would be more collected and calm and would not give the matter any more thought but in this case I am willing to make an exception.

I have found myself threatened by two people I barely even care about. (Threatened in the cheapest sense.) Please. I am shocked by the brazen way you two uncaringly spit out the words "Ipapatumba" and "Ipapapatay" when I did you no harm.

The first threat happened so long ago and I have chosen to maintain my silence all throughout the many more dramas and verbal spews that I have heard. The recent one when that person said "Kaya na nya kong harapin?"

Such gall! May I remind you that you accused me of lying when I told the truth. You tried to twist the story to make me look like a liar and my friend who I have been honest too suddenly had the tenacity to question my integrity. If I choose to keep things from you about my personal life, that is my right. Again, let me remind you that we're not friends. I don't have to tell you things. I will skip the fact that we found out that you have been accusing me of things which you yourself have been doing. Now tell me...baka ikaw ang dapat mahiya.

The second threat happened just recently while I was quietly minding my own business listening to Valjean belting. Please please please! You don't even know me! The saccharine sweetness that you're fed is only an eighth of a sugar coated rotting pie.

Mas marami kayong paguusapang dalawa. Leave me be.

No comments:

Site Stats