Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Never Gone

The recent overwhelming amount of work that I faced gave me no time to blog...but I was never gone. I became a voracious reader of blogs and what-nots. Let me just share some of the sites that I frequent:

For fun reads:

Twisted by Jessica Zafra
Cofibean
Bryanboy

For new and interesting things that I can check out:

Dessert Comes First
Our Awesome Planet
Reviews by P
The Bachelor Girl

For TV and entertainment news:

Markzchannel
Enterteynment
All Orange Films

And of course, I also check out the blogs of my friends who till now have remained steadfast in blogging. Links are found in my page.

If you know of interesting sites that you wish to share, just holler.

1 comment:

selle said...

hi carlo! wow, im also a frequent to awesome planet and dessertcomesfirst pati si notorious cofibean. hehehe. and thank you for sharing thebachelorgirl...now ko lang nalamn yun and i liked the post dun sa nailart!

Site Stats