Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Boob Tube Addiction


Being a self-confessed TV addict, here's what's been keeping me happy these days:

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip - The best new show of the season. The greatest news: It's been picked up to run it's full course. Yey!

Boston Legal Season 3 - Though Parker Posey stayed on for just an episode after the premiere, Craig Bierko made up for it. The series is still funny.

Desperate Housewives Season 3 - Way better than last season's almost non-existent storyline. "Bang", their 7th episode was hyped up but it lived up to the hype. I have to say that it's the best episode thus far. I won't say more to avoid spoiling it for those who haven't seen it yet.

Lost Season 3 - Though I believe that it already deviated from what the original mystery was, the latest installment is also better. Way way way better than last season's.

Heroes
- NBC's breakout hit is interesting and exciting. Though another mystery is already too much for me, I still watch this show if I have the time.

Prison Break Season 2 - My interest for this show is already waning. The storyline is already stretched thin and the twist on Holly Valance was just way too disappointing.

3 comments:

selle said...

Carlo, super addict din ako ng Desperate Housewives. Unfortunately, I dont have any other means of watching it but to wait for it to be on dvd, siempre yung pirated lang. Hehehe. So, Im still to stuck to the mystery on why Orson had to hit Mike. Im avoiding nga all related sites about DH eh. And Im a susan-mike fan. Nabasa ko na may bagong love interest si susan...hmp!

Carlo said...

alam ko na, kita tyo one time and bibigay ko sayo ung season 3, at least ung meron na ko. malapit ka lang naman din pala sa office eh. gusto mo?

selle said...

carlo promise!?!?! Sa PBCom ako eh...san ka ba? 1am-10am pasok ko mon-fri! Do I need to give you a cd/dvd? Tlga ha! Super na excite ako!

Site Stats